STANDARD LICENSING TERMS AND APPLICABLE TARIFFS
RadioPro Ltd is a Collective Management Organisation which manages copyright and rights related to copyright on behalf of Rightholders in the music sector. Royalties are collected and distributed based on our applicable tariffs. There is a range of tariffs to cover the different uses of music across various venue types.
Royalties are distributed according to the following scheme: 50% goes to the authors/creators of the Work and 50% to the performers and producers (related rights). From the 50% part of the related rights, 50% goes to the music producer / publisher (25% of the total fee), 25% to the singers (12,5% of the total fee) and 25% (12,5% of the total fee) to the performing musicians.
- The RadioPro Ltd Standard Tariffs (updated 30 July 2021)
Please be aware that:
– Businesses with more than one branch are obliged to pay the aforementioned fees for each branch separately.
– In case the fee is not paid during the year that it concerns, the fee is charged with operating and legal expenses and costs.
– Proportionate tax is not included in the aforementioned fees.
– Public spaces that operate as bars, cafes, restaurants, snack bars, food courts etc are subject to categories A and B of this tariff table. In case of public evens held in those public spaces an extra additional fee is applied as specified above.